| Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 5:06 AM |
Good News and Bad News! Good News 1) I have Guitar Hero!!!!11111 And its superRR fun! I'm hooked. 2)Good Bio results. 3)Passed all my 4H2s overall! (Eh, I think only) 4)Am getting promoted! 5)TG is still hot!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Omg Bad News 1)Good Bio results. ONLY. Everything else pretty much sucked. Hahaha =/ 2)No 'C' average =/ 3)No more 08s05 =/ 4)Probably dropping Chem to H1 =/ 5)Egypt Trip: $625 for Singaporeans $2500 for non-singaporeans. GO AND DIE. So I guess that sums up my Promotional J1 experience. I'm glad its over and I never have to go through it again. For some reason, I'm not feeling too depressed that my results aren't great. I'm just trying (very very very very very) hard not to be emo. Not all of us are born smart right? Some of us just have to work harder to get the results that we want. I don't want to waste my time mourning for what I didn't achieve, I want to enjoy the few weeks I have left with 08s05 [: |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|